Mirror! Mirror! On the wall, who is the most beautiful in the world? The mirror may not show a person with unhealthy hair. Hair contributes a lot to make an attractive outward appearance. You can reduce hair fall or grow hair faster without using expensive hair growth products or complex hair treatments. Some natural oils for hair can maintain the health of hair naturally in a cost-effective way.
In this article, we are going to focus on some of the best natural oils for hair growth. Some common cooking or baking herbal oils can treat hair more effectively than any other chemical-based hair growth products. This article focuses on the benefits of the best 18 hair growth oils extracted from nature.
Top 18 Natural Oils for Natural Hair Growth: Editor’s Choice
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair
- Coconut oil includes fatty acids that protect the natural layers of protein on the hair shaft and hair roots.
- The lauric acid of coconut hair oil improves the health of hair from the core.
- The scalp becomes dry due to hygral fatigue or excess water absorption. Coconut hair oil penetrates the hair shaft and serves as a hair moisture shield.
- This oil protects hair from excess heat and environmental impurities, which prevents hair damage and hair fall-related issues.
- Coconut hair oil is a purely natural source of hair vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients, like, vitamin E, Iron, vitamin K, iron, etc. Regular use of coconut oil supplies nutrients to hair shafts and strands, which makes the hair lustrous and delays the hair-aging process. This prevents hair from splitting and grows hair faster.
- A healthy scalp is the first requisite for faster hair growth. Coconut hair oil offers antibacterial as well as antifungal properties that can help the scalp to check dandruff, lice, protozoan/viral infections, bacterial problems, etc.
- Hair damage is caused by swelling & shrinking of hair fibers. Coconut hair oil stimulates the hair follicles, rebuilds hair fibers, and improves hair cuticles.
- Naturally, the hair shaft bears the shape of a hollow tube. Coconut oil fills up this space making the hair look denser, glossy, and lively.
Uses of Avocado Oil for Hair
- The natural composition of Avocado oil mainly includes monounsaturated oleic fatty acids along with some saturated fatty acids. These elements nourish the hair fibers by penetrating the hair cuticles.
- The monounsaturated hair fibers retain moisture in the hair cuticles preventing hair problems and growing hair faster.
- Avocado hair oil also includes omega-3 fatty acids that protect hair from UV rays.
- Avocado hair growth oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E. Hair vitamin E makes the hair healthy and prevents split ends. Moreover, the antioxidants of hair vitamin E prevent dandruff and reduce hair fall.
- The combination of fatty acids, antioxidants, and phytosterols in Avocado hair oil unclogs the blocked hair follicles and stimulates faster hair growth.
- Over-styling, excess heat, environmental pollution, etc. can make the hair weak and unhealthy. Avocado hair oil revives dry, frizzy, and damaged hair.
- The scalp can absorb avocado hair oil easily, as Avocado oil is light. For this property, the Avocado hair growth oil serves as a base, while it is mixed up with other hair oils to create a cost-effective home remedy to grow hair faster.
How Grape Seed Oil Benefits Hair
- Grape seed hair growth oil is a rich moisturizer and conditioner for dry hair. This hair oil can retain moisture in the hair and prevent hair issues, like frizzing, split ends, and brittleness. These, in turn, contribute to growing hair faster.
- Dry and flaky conditions of the scalp often result in Dandruff, and dermatological conditions, like Dermatitis, etc. The grape seed hair oil has a high concentration of linoleic acid that can alleviate the dryness of the scalp and make the scalp healthy.
- Grape seed hair oil does not make the hair feel greasy and odorant.
- When this hair oil is applied on the scalp, the cells are loosened and the blood circulation is accelerated. These stimulate the hair follicles and grow hair faster in a natural way.
- Grape seed hair oil is rich in antioxidants. This property lessens the creation of DHT hormone. It is responsible for hair loss.
- Grape seed hair growth oil is lighter than other hair oils, like, olive oil, coconut oil, etc. In hair treatments, multiple hair oils are used to stimulate faster hair growth. In such mixtures, the Grapeseed oil can serve as a base for its lighter nature.
- Grape seed oil prevents hair loss by lowering the level of cortisol hormone that is released when a person undergoes stress. This hair oil serves as a natural cure for depression-causing hair loss.
- Naturally, the Grapeseed hair growth oil is enriched with linoleic acid, antioxidant Vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acid, etc. A combination of all these emollients and nutrient elements can effectively repair the damaged tissues of the scalp and grow hair faster by soothing the hair follicles.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Hair Benefits
- Pomegranate Seed Oil bears a light amber color with a mind-blowing fruity fragrance. It is non-greasy.
- Pomegranate seed oil is a rare organic source of the conjugated fatty acids. Especially, this hair growth oil is rich in Punicic acid that revitalizes and strengthens the hair root and makes the hair tresses strong, dense, and lustrous.
- Pomegranate seed oil bears a high concentration of antioxidants and hair vitamins, especially Vitamin C. These elements nourish the hair roots improve the blood circulation system of the scalp and strengthen the blood vessels. These actions stimulate the hair follicles and grow hair faster. It serves as a hair serum before applying heating tools to hair.
- Pomegranate seed hair oil protects the hair from environmental impurities and protects the scalp from bacterial infection through its antipruritic properties. This hair growth oil also heals the itchy, flaky, red, and inflamed scalp. A healthy scalp can check hair problems like dryness, dandruff, dullness, hair thinning, hair fall, etc.
- Pomegranate seed oil can balance the level of pH of the scalp contribute to reducing hair greasiness and stimulate the hair follicles. This, in turn, leads to faster hair growth.
- The pomegranate seed oil has a magical power to bring dull, brittle, and dry hair back to life. This hair oil is a natural moisturizer that hydrates the hair follicles properly. This hair growth oil also serves as a great natural conditioner that soothes the frizziness of curly hair and helps the hair to untangle easily. These actions contribute is faster hair growth.
- The attack of dandruff makes a flaky scalp that clogs the hair follicles and hinders the regular growth of hair. Pomegranate seed hair oil can remove these clogs and repair the scalp tissues that stimulate hair growth.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair
- Tea tree oil is worldwide popularity as one of the best natural oils for hair growth. Tea tree hair oil is produced from different parts of the Tea trees.
- Tea tree hair oil contains antiseptic, antifungal, anti-infection, antibacterial, and antiviral properties naturally that protect the scalp from viral/fungal/bacterial infections. Using this hair growth oil, you can avoid stubborn Dandruff, lice, psoriasis, cradle-cap in babies, and other hair problems.
- Many dermatologists, as well as hairdressers, suggest Tea tree oil hair treatment; as the best alternative to the chemical-based hair care products for its non-toxic profile, which is rare among the most popular hair oils.
- This medicinal hair growth oil nourishes and moisturizes both scalp and hair. Thus, it prevents the flakiness, dryness, and itchiness of the scalp and boosts up the hair-immune system to check the viral and bacterial infections causing hair loss and baldness. Moreover, it reduces split ends and helps to grow hair faster.
- The harsh chemicals in artificial hair products block hair pores. In many cases, these blocked pores harbor microorganisms that hinder hair growth and promote dandruff. The tea tree hair oil unclogs the hair follicles and removes the dead cells from hair pores. These attributes prevent scalp irritants. Thus, it keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster.
- Tea Tree oil hair and scalp massage can stimulate blood circulation and mollify the inflamed hair follicles, which stimulates hair growth in turn.
- Some male hormones are responsible for excessive hair loss in males. Tea tree oil contains anti-androgenic effects that reduce the impact of those male hormones.
Read more: Tea Tree Oil: 7 Jackpot Hair Benefits
Advantages of Shea Nut Oil for Hair
- Shea nut oil is produced from the nuts of the African Shea-Karite tree. From time immemorial it is adored by the Africans for its therapeutic qualities.
- Shea butter hair oil contains a rich combination of moisture, hair vitamins, and good fats that nourish the hair and grow hair faster
- A healthy scalp is essential to maximize hair growth. Shea butter hair oil can heal dry, irritated, and flaky scalps by its critical moisture and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shea nut hair oil retains moisture in the individual hair strands and reduces the possibilities of hair damage, dryness, and breakage. This hair growth oil can revive the hair damaged by hair dye/color, chemicals, and heat treatment.
- This hair oil is a great blessing for people with curly hair types. The bends/coils of type-4 hair push down the natural layer of sebum oil through the hair shafts in the scalp. Shea butter hair oil mollifies the curls and locks moisture to the hair. This hair growth oil keeps the curls healthy and ensures faster growth of curls.
- Shea butter hair growth oil serves as a great natural hair conditioner. It is called a “mother nature conditioner” for its amazing moisturizing properties that can easily soften the brittle hair. It moisturizes the hair roots from down to the ends. Therefore, this hair oil can handle the dried and fragile curls, especially, type 4C hair.
- Shea butter hair oil is absorbed into the hair and never clogs into the hair pores. This hair oil does not make the hair greasy or heavy; rather, it serves as a hair coating that protects the hair from natural heat and environmental impurities. This grows the hair faster
- Shield butter hair oil includes adequate SPF that protects the hair from being damaged by the ultraviolet rays (UV) of the direct sun.
What Amla Oil Does for Hair
- The Amla or Indian Gooseberry fruit comes from the Amalaki tree found in the tropical region of the Indian subcontinent.
- The natural Amla hair oil contains a group of essential and hair-friendly fatty acids. These elements help to strengthen the hair roots and follicles that in turn grow hair faster.
- Besides fatty acids, Amla hair oil is a great natural source of protein, antioxidants, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, carbohydrates, water, minerals, and hair vitamins, especially vitamin C. Interestingly, this hair growth oil supplies 20 times more vitamin C compared to orange. Therefore, the benefits of Amla on hair are beyond question.
- This Amla oil includes an amazing power to bind nutrients, like Copper and Iron to the hair. This attribute improves the hair’s health and grows hair faster.
- Regular scalp massage with the Amla hair oil stimulates the hair follicles and accelerates hair
- Amla hair growth oil also nourishes the hair shaft, adding strength and sheen, and cleanses the scalp to prevent dandruff, providing a perfect environment for long and healthy hair.
- Amla hair oil can treat dry and itchy scalp. It can penetrate the scalp and heal the irritation. And healthy scalp is the first requisite to grow hair faster. Amla hair oil offers marvelous rejuvenating properties that can treat hair loss and other problems related to hair and scalp.
- If you wanna stop the premature hair graying process, try Amla Hair Oil. Its therapeutic power strengthens hair roots and helps to retain your natural hair color.
- This Amla Oil is a gift for people with beards, as it prevents itchiness and dandruff in beards.
Read more: Best Organic Fat Burners
Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair
- DTH hormone causes hair loss by damaging the hair follicle and making the hair shafts narrow. The Olive hair oil thwarts the secretion of these DTH Hormones in the scalp reduces hair fall and helps to grow hair faster in a natural way.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, and hair vitamins, including vitamins and vitamin E. These elements keep the scalp skin healthy and nourished. This hair growth oil can also heal the damage to the scalp tissues caused by chemical-based hair treatment or over-styling.
- This Sebum oil is secreted from the Sebum gland naturally to keep the hair follicles active and grow hair faster. However, the excessive secretion of sebum oil clogs down the hair follicles and hinders the natural growth of hair. The olive oil impedes excessive Sebum oil production in the scalp.
- Olive oil is a great natural hair conditioner that makes the hair look shiny, denser, and soft. This hair growth oil can substitute the impact of extra silicone ingredients applied in the chemical-based conditioners that make the hair soft for a limited period. Therefore, you can prefer Olive oil hair treatments to expensive chemical-based hair products/conditioners.
- Olive oil prevents the attack of fungi, head lice, Bacteria, Dandruff, and other hair issues that cause hair loss.
- For centuries, Olive oil has had a great reputation for its soothing power. Scalp massage with olive oil can promote blood circulation in the scalp. This hair growth oil stimulates the hair follicles and produces thicker strands.
- Olive hair oil can fix unkempt hair, split ends, brittle hair, and frizzy curls by adding moisture to it. This oil protects the layer of keratin on the hair and retains the hair moisture. Adequate moisture keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster
- The olive oil hair treatment makes the hair shafts more supple, manageable, and compatible with styling.
Applications of Jojoba Oil for Hair
- Jojoba oil is produced from a kind of wax material, derived from the natural seeds of the Jojoba shrubs found in Arizona, Mexico, and California. This evergreen shrub is a rich source of nutrients and pricey botanical oils.
- The Sebum oil is naturally secreted by the sebaceous glands of the scalp to keep the hair follicles active. The most outstanding fact about Jojoba oil for hair growth is that it is the only natural oil whose molecular composition is akin to Sebum oil. Therefore, this hair oil is magically accepted by the scalp tissues and never hampers the natural balance of the scalp. Regular use of this hair growth oil keeps the scalp moist naturally and stimulates hair growth.
- The contribution of Jojoba oil to hair growth is worldwide recognized for its antibacterial properties. This hair oil mollifies the scalp and prevents bacteria, viral or fungal infections, scalp dryness, dandruff, etc. This hair growth oil keeps the scalp healthy and helps to grow hair faster.
- Hygral fatigue causes shrinking & swelling of hair and weakens the hair fibers slowly. The Jojoba hair oil prevents hygral fatigue by hydrating the hair shafts from deep inside.
- This hair oil bears a composition of 98% monounsaturated fats along with 2% saturated fats. Therefore, this hair growth oil can easily penetrate through the hair follicles and reinforce the hair fibers from the deep inside.
- Jojoba hair oil serves as a natural conditioner that adds suppleness, shine, and elasticity to hair. Moreover, this hair oil makes the hair look denser.
- Regular massaging Jojoba oil on the scalp can improve blood circulation and stimulate the scalp tissues to grow hair faster.
- Jojoba hair oil is light and non-greasy. This hair growth oil can fill up the cracks on the hair cuticles and repair the hair damage caused by heating or over-styling.
Why Use Sweet Almond Oil for Hair
- Almond oil is produced by one kind of drupe called ‘almond’. Sweet Almond hair oil has a great reputation for reviving dull hair.
- Sweet almond oil is a great natural source of proteins and hair vitamins, like vitamins A, B, D, and E. The combination of these elements in this hair growth oil revives dull and dry hair and turns it into lustrous and healthy hair.
- Sweet almond hair oil includes fatty acids including, omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9. These elements form a thin and oily layer upon the hair shafts that can reflect the UV rays and shield hair from the excess sun heat. This prevents the hair from dryness and strengthens the hair roots. This process helps to grow hair faster.
- Besides the hair vitamins, Almond Oil includes some essential nutrients, like magnesium, zinc, and potassium as well as healthy fats. These elements nourish the hair shafts and hair roots. This makes the hair healthy and ensures faster hair growth.
- Saturated fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids form about 71% of the total fatty acids found in sweet almond hair oil. This hair regrowth oil can penetrate the hair roots quickly and moisturize the hair shafts from the inside. It stimulates the hair follicles and grows hair faster.
- In Sweet almond hair oil, the combination of hair vitamins, fatty acids, and nutrients makes the hair strong and prevents hair breakage.
- Sweet almond hair growth oil serves as a sealant layer; as it bears moisture-sealing properties naturally. Adequate moisture can revive the hair and reduce split ends and excessive hair breakage. Moreover, the moisturized scalp can fight against dandruff.
- Sweet Almond hair oil is light and non-greasy. Therefore, this hair growth oil serves as a perfect base for the mixture of several hair oils. Massage with sweet almond oil increases blood circulation in the scalp, helps to grow hair faster, and reduces hair loss.
What Castor Oil Does for Hair
- The castor oil includes a great chemical composition of triglyceride fatty acids, including omega-6 fatty acids; vitamins, especially Vit-E; minerals; proteins; etc. These ingredients are highly beneficial for maintaining healthy hair and hair growth.
- Castor oil naturally possesses a laxative effect that prevents the growth of micro-organisms and dandruff in the scalp and keeps the scalp infection-free and healthy. It also prevents scalp dryness and split ends. Regular usage of castor oil hair can make the hair moisturized, shiny, and darker.
- It is better to apply castor oil to hair at night. At first, an adequate amount of warm castor oil. Then, massage your hair and scalp with an adequate amount of warm castor oil. Next, wrap the head with plastic and go to sleep. Leave it for 7-8 hours. In the morning wash your hair properly with a good shampoo.
Read more: Castor Oil: Hair Benefits, Uses
Canola Oil Hair Benefits
- The Canola oil, derived from the seeds of the Canola plant, is often used in hair treatments to heal hair breakage, hair & scalp dryness, frizzy hair, split ends, etc.
- Canola hair oil can improve the natural beauty of tresses. It makes the hair locks moisturized, lustrous, soft, bouncy and smooth. Canola hair oil provides great support to manage and control frizzy hair.
- This hair growth oil serves as a natural Humectant that retains moisture in hair and prevents the hair strands from drying up, which is the main reason for frizzy hair.
- Canola hair oil is a cheap but enormously effective cure for the limp, broken, and damaged hair caused by chemical-based hair products or over-styling. This hair growth oil is also a rich source of Sterol that repairs the damaged hair strands, softens split ends, and forms a protective layer/coating over the hair strands. This coating prevents the hair from sun-heat damage, dirt, pollution, and environmental impurities.
- Canola hair oil provides an effective cure for the dandruff problem. It can be used as a natural home remedy to check hair fall and to grow hair faster in a natural way. The Canola hair oil serves as a base in hair treatments to heal hair dryness, frizziness, and lackluster hair.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
- Argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the Argan fruits found in Morocco. It is called ‘liquid gold’ for its exotic power of moisturizing, conditioning, and softening the hair. This oil is also known as Moroccan oil.
- Argan oil bears a high concentration of hair vitamins, especially, vitamin E, and contains antioxidants that strengthen the weakened hair roots and strands. This process boosts up new cell formation, stimulates the hair follicles, and helps to grow hair faster.
- Argan hair oil serves as a natural moisturizer for the scalp and hair. This hair growth oil prevents the scalp from drying and checks dandruff and hair fall issues.
- Argon hair oil is popular for its non-irritating, but reviving effect on the damaged hair. Argan oil’s vitamin E can heal the hair strands damaged by chemical-based hair treatments, products/dyes as well as environmental factors, like sun rays, dust, etc.
- This hair growth oil can penetrate through the pores of the hair roots, follicles, and shafts. Thus, Argan oil can nourish the hair and enhance the elasticity of the hair.
- This Argan oil contains high concentrations of omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids that heal the split ends and brittle hair.
- The hair experts recommend this hair oil for people who love to change their hairstyles frequently. This hair growth oil not only repairs and restores the damaged hair, but also regains the natural shine, smoothness, and luster of the hair.
- People with wavy, curly, and coiled hair often suffer from hair frizzing, roughness, and brittleness. The Argan hair oil can provide a quick remedy to these problems by hydrating and nourishing the hair. This hair growth oil works like magic to smoothen and soften the unmanageable frizzy or flying hair and helps to grow hair faster
Sesame Oil Hair Benefits
- The Sesame oil is extracted from the Sesame seeds. This oil is a great natural remedy for premature graying of hair. Regular usage of this hair growth oil improves the hair color naturally and makes the hair look darker.
- Sesame oil has a strong penetration power that eases scalp circulation. Massaging the scalp with this hair oil can improve the tissues, texture, and health of the scalp. This hair growth oil can prevent the dryness, irritation, and tightness of the scalp tissues in a natural way.
- Hair dryness is caused by a lack of nourishment in the hair follicles. Sesame oil bears a rich composition of protein, several hair vitamins, like Vitamin E, and B complex, etc., and minerals like phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, etc. These elements nourish the scalp, strengthen the hair roots, stimulate the scalp tissues, and assist in growing hair faster.
- Sesame oil serves as a natural sunscreen. This hair growth oil forms a protective layer around the hair strands that prevents the hair from ultraviolet rays. Sesame oil is a rich natural lubricant and conditioner. This hair growth oil softens the rough hair and makes it more manageable.
- Sesame oil bears soothing and reviving properties. If the hair follicles are damaged badly due to environmental pollution, chemicals, or UV rays, the Sesame hair oil can regain the natural strength of hair health through its healing and lubricating power.
- Sesame oil has an antifungal and antibacterial effect. This hair oil can protect the hair from lice, dandruff, and other scalp infections. Sesame oil is a natural moisturizer. It retains moisture in the hair and prevents dryness. This indirectly contributes to faster hair growth.
- This rejuvenating quality of Sesame oil heals the split ends, hair breakage, etc., and checks the hair fall. The sesame oil includes cooling properties that relieve stress that often causes hair loss.
What Safflower Oil Does for Hair
- The Safflower oil is extracted from the seeds of the Safflower plants found in North America, the Far East, Iran, and northwestern India. This oil is a great natural source of polyunsaturated fats. This hair growth oil is a combination of about 77% of Linoleic acid that includes omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs); about 13% of oleic acid, including, monosaturated omega-9s, and about 10% of saturated fats.
- This hair oil is also a rich source of phytosterol, alpha-tocopherol, and vitamin E. These elements can nourish the hair properly and help to grow hair faster.
- The Safflower oil is a natural cure for baldness and hair loss. This Oleic acid makes this hair oil light and carminative; therefore, Safflower oil penetrates through the scalp tissues and dilates the blood vessels easily. Thus, it nourishes the scalp through blood circulation, stimulates the hair follicles, and helps to grow hair faster.
- This hair growth oil bears a high concentration of linoleic The polyunsaturated fatty acids enable the Safflower oil to heal the dry, chemical-stricken, color-treated, or overstyled hair. Especially, during the winter, Safflower hair oil keeps the hair healthy.
- Naturally, healthy hair contains about 10% moisture in the hair roots, strands, and the scalp produces some natural oils. However, when the hair exceeds the neckline, it requires more moisture and nourishment to keep the hair cells healthy and lustrous.
- Therefore, to retain moisture in the hair and nourish the hair follicles properly, an EFA-enriched moisturizer can do a great job. Safflower hair growth oil is one of the best and most cost-effective solutions for dry hair.
Uses Sunflower Oil for Hair
- Sunflower oil is derived from the seeds of the sunflower plants. This oil bears a great combination of hair vitamins, like the vitamins A, B, C & E; and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, etc. The high concentrations of fatty acids, antioxidants, and essential nutrients in the sunflower hair oil can nourish the hair and stimulate faster hair growth.
- The Vitamin-E concentration of the sunflower oil makes it a great moisturizer. Moreover, this hair growth oil is highly soluble due to its lightweight nature. Therefore, massaging this hair oil on the scalp can easily hydrate the hair strands, penetrate through the scalp tissues, and nourish the hair from the inside. This process can contribute significantly to growing hair faster.
- Sunflower oil serves as a natural emollient that thickens, lubricates,, and softens the hair. Moreover, the emollient property of this hair oil prevents water loss from the hair.
- Sunflower oil is a rich natural source of omega-6 fatty acids with a high concentration of gamma-linolenic These elements are effective natural remedies for preventing hair fall, baldness (both male & female pattern),, and alopecia areata that create patches of baldness.
- Sunflower oil is a rich source of Oleic Acid. This falls under the group of Omega-9 fatty acids. This fatty acid bears an outstanding ability to cure brittle hair, prevent hair loss issues, and help to grow hair faster
- Sunflower oil is a good natural hair conditioner. Its deep conditioning property makes the hair smoother, stronger, lustrous, and healthier. This hair growth oil can condition the greasy hair also.
- Ultraviolet (UV) rays can damage both the hair cells and the scalp. The Antioxidant properties in Sunflower oil can hunt the free radicals of the UV rays and save the hair from damage.
Rosemary Oil Hair Benefits
- Rosemary oil is prepared from the leaves of the Rosemary herb. This oil bears a minty balsamic aroma. The main properties of Rosemary oil for hair growth include stimulant, astringent, antiseptic, vasodilative, digestive, restorative, analgesic, antioxidant, tonic, and antimicrobial. Therefore, this Rosemary hair oil provides a comprehensive solution for any hair problem.
- Premature hair aging results in dull gray hair along with a flaky scalp. Rosemary oil can promote the pigmentation process inside the hair and delay the hair-graying process. Moreover, this hair growth oil restores the gray hair into black naturally.
- Dry hair results in a flaky scalp. Rosemary oil is a great natural remedy for these issues. This hair oil hydrates the scalp, improves blood flow, removes the flakes, and nourishes the hair cells as well as scalp tissues. These actions grow hair faster.
- Dandruff is caused by yeast and requires anti-fungal treatment. Hair experts recommend Anti-inflammatory hair growth oil in dandruff treatment to heal the chronic inflammation in the scalp. Rosemary oil’s component Rosmarinic acid is widely used in scalp treatments for its antifungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Rosemary oil bears disinfecting & detoxifying attributes that remove the clogged bacteria from the hair follicles and assist in growing hair faster in a natural way.
- This hair growth oil can rejuvenate dull hair and revive the luster and bounce of naturally healthy hair. Moreover, Rosemary oil can reduce the active causes of hair thinning and baldness.
- The Rosemary oil can stimulate hair growth by preventing hair loss. Its stimulating, reviving, and calming properties help to gain longer stronger and healthier hair.
Advantages of Lavender Oil for Hair
- Lavender oil is derived from the flowers of the Lavender herb. Lavender oil for hair has great popularity for its hair fall-reducing ability.
- Lavender oil can treat alopecia areata, a condition that leads to excessive hair fall patches, or baldness. Lavender oil for hair is often recommended by hair experts to prevent these diseases, especially male baldness. Regular scalp massage using lavender oil can ensure hair re-growth within a short period.
- Lavender oil can cure insomnia by assisting in sound sleep through its sedative and relaxing properties. The mollifying effect of Lavender oil relieves stress. This hair growth oil serves as a natural remedy for many ailments, like insomnia, anxiety, and depression. This can reduce the hair-loss problem.
- Lavender oil can cure itchy scalp, hair lice, and dandruff. Lice and lice eggs/nits cannot bear the smell of natural lavender oil. Moreover, this hair growth oil has powerful antiseptic and disinfecting properties that can treat the dry scalp and remove fungi, viruses, lice, and other microbes from the hair.
- The aromatherapy using Lavender oil can improve the blood circulation in the scalp stimulate the scalp-tissues and contribute to growing hair faster.
- When Lavender oil is massaged on the hair and scalp, it hydrates the scalp and moisturizes the hair. Thus, hair oil supplies proper nourishment to the hair follicles and makes the hair healthy and lively from the inner side
In the above sections, we have discussed the best natural oils for hair growth. You can pick up hair oil from the list according to the current status of your hair. Moreover, you can consider the specific benefits of these natural hair oils to treat specific hair types. However, you need to treat your hair with hair growth oil regularly to find the optimum result.
Read more: Hair Dye Removal Tips from Skin